These are the documents that are needed for a successful corporate account approval:
1. Extract from country register or equivalent document (Certificate of Incumbency or Certificate of Good Standing) not older than 6 months.
2. Articles of Association (can be known as Memorandum, Statutes, Deed of Incorporation or Constitution).
3. General Power of Attorney.
4. The official list of shareholders.
5. Signed group structure chart.
6. Proof of address business activities: Utility bill (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, gas, water, etc.) not older than 3 months.
7. Signed agreement with the client or partner.
8. Copies of UBO’s/Directors/Authorized signatories valid ID’s or passports.
9. Proof of address of all controlling individuals (Utility Bill of a Bank Statement not older than 3 months).
*Country register document, Articles of Association, General Power of Attorney must be notarized (in the EU or EEA countries), legalized (in countries outside EU, EEA and Hague List) or apostilled (in countries outside EU and EEA, belonging to Hague List).
**Please make sure that the documents you provide are officially translated into English or Lithuanian.